Nos événements
Saint-Léger
Dimanche 6 juin 2010 :
10.00 - 18.00 : Exposition : Histoire d'une restauration : documentation rassemblée par le Père Léon, ancien curé de Saint-Léger entre 1987 et 1994.
Gratuit. Info : 056 48 13 77
Event Host Building
Saint-Léger
The church of Saint Léger of trimmed Tournai stone was rebuilt in the 16th century in the Gothic style of Tournai.
It was burnt down several times: in 1566 by the Hurlus (Protestants), in 1693 by Louis XIV’s soldiers and at the French Revolution in 1796.It benefited from an important restoration programme between 1987and 1994.
Inside there are several items dating from the 18th century such as the altars and the statues of Saint Léger and the Virgin. The choir stalls, the panelling and the high altar date from the 19th century.
Building profile
Hours
Closed
Celebration times
Religious Offices:
Sunday: 10.30


