Nos événements
Christmas concert
Ensemble Ad libitum
Event Host Building
Saint Hubertus
The present chapel dates from 1746, as shown by the keystone in the vault of the church. The chapel was composed of two bays with cross-rib vaults resting on wall pilasters (a bay is a section of vault between 4 wall pilasters or 4 columns).
In 1854, a third bay was added to the chapel facing the street. At that time, the main façade of the chaplain's residence was integrated into the new main façade of the chapel. Above the main portal, in a niche, we recognise St. Hubertus, patron saint of the chapel.
Inside, the architectural structure from the time of construction in 1746 has been preserved. The chancel consists of five ribbed fields.
Building profile
Hours
Open
