Nos événements
Gospel
With the Vendi'Voix
By reservation
Event Host Building
Saint Martin
In the centre of the village, the first church that was built took the name of St.Martin in the 12th century and was destroyed in the 15th century. It was rebuilt twice during the 16th century and then in 1678.It is not totally visible to passers-by because only its south facade and the chevet are visible from the main square and the adjacent roads. The north facade opens on to the park of the chateau, while the west facade is non-existent, it is the side that joins the chateau.
The south facade, rhythmed by buttresses which maintain the thrust of the gothic vaults which cover the nave, is decorated by openings framed with archivolts, richly decorated with vegetation and animals drawn from the medieval bestiary. Over the door, the first opening, is surmounted by the shield of the counts of Lens, and the central bay is surmounted by an eagle with spread wings. The originality of the other openings is their circular shape, all having stained glass windows.
Building profile
Hours
Closed
Additional information
During Advent 2024, the church will be open every Saturday from 9am to 12pm.Local festival on the first weekend in September (Trail du diable).

