Nos événements
amfroipret nicolas concert telethon 2025 eof
Sur réservations
Learn more about the building
Event Host Building
Saint-Nicholas
This church, rebuilt between 1860 and 1862 by the parishes of Amfroipret and Bermeries, was designed by the architect Jules Fiévet. Its facade is typical of churches in the area and of the period: sandstone base, bricks, slates, facade decoration in imitation of Lombard bands, 3-vessel building. Inside, the central nave is divided into 4 bays separated by large arcades resting on Marbaix stone columns and leading to the aisles.
The church contains a tombstone, testimony to the presence of the de Haynin family (bailiffs of Hainaut), who owned the castle, of which only ruins remain from the 18th century.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Building profile
Hours
Closed
