Nos événements

The villagers

Sunday 7 June, 10:00 18:00
Saint-Firmin - 4600 (Richelle)
Image
The villagers

Open viewing from 10am to 6pm, with a theatrical performance from 3pm to 4pm: a portrayal of the villagers. A chance to enjoy a moment of respite, filled with warmth and humour. And to round things off, a toast will be raised.

Rue Foresterie, 4600 Visé (Richelle)
07 June 2026 - 10:00 to 18:00

Learn more about the building

Saint-Firmin

Event Host Building

Saint-Firmin

Parish church surrounded by a cemetery.

The current church was built in 1777. It features a massive square brick tower, harpooned at the corners, rising three storeys high and set off by a limestone entablature, crowned by an eight-sided spire. This spire only dates from 1942, as the older, squarer spire was damaged during the war, as were the ridges of the bell tower. These were originally made of brick, but were replaced by stone rubble.

The work on the church had been commissioned by Baron Joseph van Zuylen (father of the former bishop) to keep the Richellois busy and avoid compulsory labour in Germany.

Building profile

Church
Catholic Church

Practical information

Graveyard
Graveyard
Pilgrimage site
Pilgrimage site
Organ
Organ
Disabled access
Disabled access
Toilets
Toilets
Kid’s Corner
Kid’s Corner