Nos événements
Saint-Remy
Sunday, 5th June 2011
temporarily closed for security reasons
Event Host Building
Saint-Remy
Nothing is left of the small church dating back to 1311.However,the sanctuary from the mid 16th century in brick, limestone and sandstone has survived for us. In 1876 a new tower was joined on and a third archway added to the nave. In 1931 a fire destroyed or damaged the interior furnishings but they were restored thanks to the generosity of the parishioners.
The church has a magnificent Calvary , one of the last set of polychrome sculptures characteristic of “hennuyer” 16th century art.
Building profile
Hours
Closed
Celebration times
L'église n'est plus desservie.
