Nos événements
Saint-Nicolas
Sunday, 5th June 2011
10.00 - 16.00 Open doors
Event Host Building
Saint-Nicolas
This Neo-Gothic church, which was completed in 1869, is in the form of a Latin cross with three naves of four bays, each with its own roof. The family of the Princes of Croy were major contributors to its construction and a chapel is dedicated to them.
Apart from the numerous tombstones of this well known princely family, the church also has a shrine to the Irish evangelising monk, saint Feuillien , a statue of him and some very fine stained-glass windows from the end of the 19th and beginning of the 20th century.
Building profile
Hours
Open
Celebration times
Sunday 10.45 am

