Nos événements
Notre-Dame
The church will be accessible from 9:15 am. Sunday Mass from 9:30 to 10:30. One person will always be present to guide visitors. In the afternoon (15h00), guided tour with commentary by the local historian .
Event Host Building
Notre-Dame
The oldest part (choir and transept) was built of flint rubble.
These parts of the building are listed.
At the end of the 19th century, the building required major restoration work. Several projects were proposed, and after bitter discussions, the old choir and transept were retained, while the rest of the church was rebuilt.
The result would be a neo-Gothic building with three 5-bay naves, and an octagonal tower and bell tower to the south.
Demolition work began in 1891 and the Bishop of Liège, Mgr Victor-Joseph d'Outreloux, consecrated the new church in 1893.
The church is dedicated to the Virgin of the Visitation.
St Hubert is also the object of a special cult, which explains the presence in the choir of a fresco and a statue representing him.

