Nos événements
Saint-Hubert
Succession of different choirs.
Event Host Building
Saint-Hubert
Parish church still well attended and well maintained.
On April 17, 1714, Joseph-Clement of Bavaria, prince-bishop of Liège, allowed the inhabitants of Heusy to build a chapel whose choir was not completed until 1749! Auxiliary of Saint-Remacle in Verviers since 1809, it became a parish church in 1833-1834.
The present church, in neo-gothic style, was built from 1873 to 1876. It is composed of a high western tower included in the extension of the aisles of the five-bay nave, a deep choir flanked by two small side chapels and a three-sided apse.
The quality furniture, stained glass windows and pictorial decoration make this homogeneous building very representative of its style.
Building profile
Hours
Open


